Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Friday, July 01, 2005

Woot! Do a dance for me!

I submitted a piece of writing for consideration in Anne Modesitt's upcoming book, Cheaper Than Therapy. And guess what? SHE LIKES IT! She said she'd get back to me next week with some edits and some more information. *dances* Oh yes! You know, a year ago I would never have even bothered to submit anything. I thought I was at best an average knitter. Now I'm teaching classes, getting patterns published, articles published. I think I may be going into shock... excuse me while I lie down :)

M