Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Friday, July 01, 2005

Teeehehehehehehheheheheh

Kassie made this for me. I'm ever so amused. You see... it all stems from the fact that I have a league of Ninja Monkeys™. My Ninja Monkeys™ and I keep the evil Space Monkeys at bay and thwart their plans to eat all humans' brains. But Kassie is the Evil Overlord of the Space Monkeys, so really, she's my nemesis. And that's why we must all wear tin-foil hats. Because it keeps the space monkeys from reading our thoughts and taking over our brains to make them explode into bite-sized pieces. *nods vigorously* It's all well documented... like Vitamins as a cure for Schizophrenia and Post Partum Depression. Unlike Ritalin... Ritalin is an evil street drug

*remove tongue from cheek*

M