Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

MIA

Hi all. Just letting you know that I'll be away from the blog for probably the rest of the week. I'm leaving in a few hours to go to Salt Lake to take my BIL to a job interview, then I'll be going to SnB at the Jitter Bug tonight (see you there ladies!) and then on the way home getting dropped off at my sister's house to leave early Wednesday morning for the funeral on Thursday morning (it's a 16 hour or so drive). Probably won't be back until late Saturday night.

I'm feeling pretty shitty, so I hope that going to SnB will help up my spirits.

M