Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Thursday, July 14, 2005

New Stuff

For anyone who wants it, the .pdf of the caterpillar pattern is now available for free in the sidebar, or on my website. If you make the caterpillar, can you please send me a picture of yours? I'd love to make a slideshow of all the Caterpillars made. I was going to work up the pattern for the scarf, but first, I need to finish it and put the fringe instructions on it... they're gonna be interesting.

I'm working on some other things, but I'm not sure if I should show them. I'm going to try to get the patterns published, but I think I can tell you that they're more toys.

I will surely work on a pattern for the "Big Fish" sweater. It will probably take a little while though... long term project and I'm actually a bit intimidated by designing a sized garment.

M