Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I feel the sadness coming on

My bones are soaking up the chill that the absence of summer has left behind.
The cold speaks of demons that come with the snow.
I shudder as their icy fingers kiss the back of my neck and beckon me into darkness.
I have 2 weapons.
Sunshine and THIS.
I will wield them without mercy.

Score:
M - 14 quarts of peaches, 20 quarts of peaches and pears, and 12 pints of salsa.
Winter - zero

Battle Plan:
Tomorrow's strategy is to can pints of diced stewed tomatoes with onion and garlic.