Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

funny signs

Quick post to say I will probably have a felted bag pattern for sale later today. So check back if you're curious. I think it's really cool.

And here's a funny. I just put a sign on our copier (which hasn't been working well for months) that says:

"Hi, I've been possessed by demons of untold strength. As you value your soul, please don't try to use me. Thanks!

-The Copier"


And we had a sign out for some Free Books, and someone altered it. *snicker*


OK... back to work on the finished pattern.

M