Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Spiderman and Sock ahahahahahha

No more news about Julia and baby, and Rogue is STILL drying, so I can't finish it yet. This morning when I expected it to be dry and it wasn't, I put a fan on right by it, so hopefully it will be dry by the time I get home. If not, maybe by the end of the week.

But here is my new sock design. I'm soliciting KnitPicks to publish it. Spiderman was very obliging, he even got in on the Vanna White scene. (thanks to Johnny for letting me molest his spiderman).






And here's a close up of the stitch pattern. I really like how it plays with the variegations.


At first I really didn't like the pinks (I'm just NOT a pink person) but after a while they've begun to grow on me. Anyone interested in being a test knitter? I only need one sock done and if you don't already have some Sock Garden yarn, I can probably get KnitPicks to send some.

*edit* I forgot to say I had a letter to the editor published too! If you're not at USU and don't know what Banner is, it's the new database/information system. It's got EVERYTHING on it. Registration, Student Info, Payroll, Class lists, Grading... etc..etc.. Here's the link.

*edit 2* I also forgot to say thanks for the good thoughts and stuff, because KnitPicks found my Adamas shawl, and it's getting sent to the right place now.

M