Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Sick Leave, I love you.

I took today off. My whole body is aching, and I just feel icky. And the depression was starting to creep in. I think some cleaning of my house and some fiber therapy are in order as well as a hot bath at some point in the day. I've got a sock pattern that I will hopefully be putting up in a couple days, but I have to be at work in order to have it typed up properly. So keep an eye out for that.

Well, I'm off to go knit in front of a girlie movie. Have a wonderful day all.

M