Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ah... that wet cat smell.



The other day I gave Ekho a hug and he smelled a bit ripe, so I decided he needed a bath that didn't come from a tongue that was scented with cat food. After a mighty struggle I had a rather pissed cat, a swatted face and a bathtub drain full of hair. But most important, I had a nice smelling cat. I think it's funny how small cats look when they're wet. I really didn't realize that fur was such a large portion of him!



"Woman! I spent forEVER getting my fur JUST PERFECT! Look what you've done."




"How dare you take a picutre of me in my humiliated state!"


Thankfully by the morning he had forgiven me.



"I forgive you because you have a warm lap."


Go see Vanessa's finished Eleanora socks! I LOVE the color!

M