Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Mittens are done and a new sock is in the works.

Look at Monica's finished Mountain Peaks Shawl! I love the colors! It's beautiful Monica!

And Vivica finished her Eleanora socks and sent me a picture. Take a look! They look GREAT Viv!
____________________________________________


So... I have finished the mittens for Terri, and they're GREAT! But I don't think I can show you at all. You'll see them eventually, I'm sure. They were a lot of fun, and I loved doing colorwork, so much so that I'm working on a new sock pattern!


I'm calling them Blessing Socks. The charcoal gray there is arabic. It says "baraka" which means blessing. So I've decided to make this pair for my grandmother, since she could use all the blessings possible to give her. What do you think?

M