Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The knitting continues apace

Lynn has started a KAL for the Icarus shawl. If you're interested, go check it out here. Links to all the KAL's for my patterns are listed under the pattern in the left sidebar.

_______________________________________________


I've been working on the lighterweight Mountain Peaks shawl, so there's not anything interesting to show you, but it's certainly growing, and my yarn ball is noticibly smaller!

Thanks for all the kind words on the Blessing Sock pattern! I'm glad you guys like it, as always it's in the sidebar.

Things are a bit consuming at work, so I'm not sure how regular my posting will be. Unsettled is the word.... but it should all get sorted pretty soon. I'm just too preoccupied to blog much.

M