Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Monday, August 29, 2005

FO's and Tanis!

Here is a pic of Isaac's socks. It's kind of a crappy photo, but he works graveyard and sleeps during the daylight hours, so it's hard to get a sunlit picture. Also don't mind the feather stuck to them. He sleeps with a feather pillow that sheds all over everything.

Pattern: My basic sock pattern, with 2x2 ribbed cuff and stockinette foot. Made to fit Isaac.
Yarn: Blue Faced Leicester Spaced Dyed yarn from Ashland Bay Trading Co.
Needles: US Size 2 Boye Aluminum dpns.
Verdict: He loves them, and even though I don't like the way the colors pool and flash, he won't take them off, so that's what matters.



I finally got a picture of me and Tanis! Isn't he cute? His face is all covered in fine hair and he's a wee blondie.

I finished Tanis' socks yesterday, but I didn't have my camera to take a pic. Aiden wanted in on the pictures too.


ehehehehehhehe! Small children to corrupt! How lovely!
M

*edit* I didn't even notice! But Tanis has the same "left eye squint" as I do! Poor kid! It will drive him crazy in every picture he ever takes!