Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Friday, February 17, 2006

Um... yeah....

So we're sitting in the kitchen. And I look up and notice that there is a lightbulb missing from the fixture. I ask C and his brother, I, "Do either of you know why there's a lightbulb missing?" I looks me straight in the face and says "Yeah. That's why the light upstairs works". *blink* So he took a lightbulb from the kitchen to put in his room. And I said "You know, we have extra lightbulbs." "Well, C didn't know where they were." haha. So instead of calling me and askign where the lightbulbs were, they took one from the kitchen and put it upstairs. Boys are crazy.

M