Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I is for...

I'm catching up.

I is for Imperfections.

I've been working on loving things about myself that may be less than perfect. A couple of months ago, I looked in the mirror and DIDN'T think my ears stuck out too much. That is PROGRESS!


So here's my freckles. I feel most of the time that they make my otherwise pretty clear skin look like it's blotchy... but I'm learning to like them, I think. Next up, love handles, stretch marks and pudgy belly :)

I is also for Icarus.

I've been really happy with all the interest in the shawl! Half of the google searches that lead to this blog have been for the shawl. I've said it before, but again, there is a knitalong up here.

M