Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Sunday, July 17, 2005

GASP! A weekend post!

I figured I should post this before I forget it :)

I've come up with a few new blog-related words.... here they be.

blogic: 'blä-jik, NOUN
1: the logic that can link two very unrelated topics into a blog post.
Usage: Miriam used some very fuzzy blogic to post about Ducks and her cable scarf at the same time.

bloglutions: bläg-'lü-sh&ns, NOUN, plural (blending of blog and ablution)
1: daily ritual of checking certain blogs.
Usage: She could not face her day until she had completed her bloglutions.

As you see... I really have way too much time on my hands and I'm very obsessive. I'm gonna go scrub my kitchen counter now. :)

M