Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Ah the joys of blogging

The new Knitty is up. If you haven't seen it yet, make sure you do. There are alot of awesome sweaters in this one! Including Josephine, which I had expressed a desire to make a pattern for in this entry. Now I don't have to! YAY! And thanks Sibylle for e-mailing me the link in the wee hours of my morning.

I really like Arisaig. Now to find a yarn that I would like to use. I will have to find it cheaply, so maybe another visit to KnitCraft is in order. I also think I might make Flora for a friend who I know would love it. All in all this edition of knitty is, IMO, much better than the last "Man" edition. Some of those patterns were just.... *shudder*

M