Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Monday, September 12, 2005

Scroll down for Rogue update.

A bit eerie considering the questions asked...

C...Carbon
You scored 20 Mass, 35 Electronegativity, 49 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Nobody understands you... no, not even organic chemists. The social
individualist. You like your attention... but not TOO MUCH attention.
You are able to form incredibly close relationships with many
individuals, but you don't really get along with preexisting groups.
You value equality in relationships, and don't deal well with overly
submissive or demanding people. Well, whatever... thanks for making
life possible... oh, and cut the global warming out.



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 6% on Mass
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 63% on Electroneg
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 40% on Metal
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on Radioactivity
Link: The Which Chemical Element Am I Test written by effataigus on OkCupid Free Online Dating


Rogue knitting is done! Woot! I got most of the finishing done too, and I had blocked the sleeves while I finished the hood, but I have yet to block the body, so I haven't been able to sew the sleeves to the body yet, and all the ball changing ends are woven in. I took a picture this morning, but it was so dark as to be unpostable, so the next time you see Rogue, she'll be finished and modeled.

I've started a sock design for KnitPicks. So that should be done shortly. If you're looking for Adamas, you're not the only one. Apparently KnitPicks never received it! ARGH! So we're trying to track it down now, since Saturday was my deadline. I sent it on August 26th, but they still don't have it. If you're inclined to pray, please do. I REALLY don't want to have to knit it again.

M