Meme courtesy of Kim 1.
*edit* And I'd been tagged by Dlandra and didn't even know it!
Ten years ago: I was in 8th grade, still flat as a pancake and being made fun of for being the only girl in school with dark hair who wasn't native american. I lived in a town of about 4,000 people in the middle of nowhere. I was very unhappy.
Five years ago: I was in my first semester of college. Trying not to worry about C who had just left for Russia. Taking way too many credits and working part time in a photo lab where I had to print crime scene photos *shudder*
One year ago: I was beginning my last semester of college, basically not caring, trying to keep C healthy and trying to settle into my first salary and benefitted job, while still going to school. I am insane.
Five Snacks: This one changes all the time. Today I will say:
- * Fruit. I love me some fruit, especially grapes
- * Carrot Sticks (what I'm eating now)
- * Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips
- * Crazy sugary candy like Gobstoppers or Bottle Caps
- * Fruit Juice. Especially Grapefruit and Cranberry
Five Songs I Know All the Words To (I can only pick five?!): Since that's very hard to narrow down, I'm going to give you 5 BANDS to whose songs I know all the words :)
- * Collective Soul
- * Tegan and Sara
- * Linkin Park
- * System of a Down
- * The White Stripes
Five Things I Would Do With $100 Million:
- * Move somewhere warmer and buy a house with land
- * But a knitting machine
- * Pay off debt
- * Publish C's book
- * Build a library of my own
Five Places I Would Run Away To:
- * Ireland
- * Italy
- * San Diego
- * Pennsylvania to visit my nametwin
- * North Carolina
Five Things I Would Never Wear:
- * PINK!
- * A mini skirt
- * A blouse cut to my navel
- * Vinyl pants
- * Pasties
Five Favorite TV Shows: We don't have TV, but if we did, I'd watch these:
- * The Family Guy
- * The Simpsons
- * Archaeological shows on PBS
- * British Literature turned movies on A&E
- * All of the History Channell
Five Biggest Joys:
- * Baking bread
- * Snuggling with C while it rains outside
- * Standing in the rain watching lightning
- * Meditating in the afternoon sun
- * Snuggling up on the couch with a good book and a cup of tea while the snow falls.
Five Favorite Toys:
- * My hand drill (I use it for bookbinding... it's just cute)
- * My Power drill (not cute, but oh so useful!)
- * My sewing machine (every time I use it I think how lucky I am not to have to sew all the clothing we wear)
- * Kitchenaid Stand Mixer
- * My ball winder, oh yeah. Hours of enjoyment I tell you!!
People to pass this onto:
Take it if you want it.