Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Monday, October 10, 2005

In which I die of shock.

Oh my sweet LORD! I almost had a heart attack checking my stats this morning! I had links from Almost Felted Lauren and Purls Before Swine Marcia! These are the FAMOUS knitbloggers! I think the only thing more heart stopping would be a link from the Harlot or Bonne Marie. Thank you, lovely LOVELY knitters who I've never met!

So here's the list of entries so far, if I've missed you, please leave me a comment so I will be sure to add you. You've got until tomorrow (Tuesday night) at midnight to enter. I'll post the winner (and the prize if I get it finished by then) on Wednesday.




Did I miss anyone? Please PLEASE let me know in the comments. I'd hate to miss you if you entered. There will be knitting and canning content tomorrow. Plums are done, apples to come next weekend, perhaps salsa this week.... and a new shawl design that hopefully knitpicks will pick up.

*edit* Thanks to all the newly signed up peeps too :)

M