Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

One year.... Woah....

So, uh... yeah... today is my first blog-i-versary! It totally doesn't feel like it's been a year. I love this blog and I love the connections I've made with all of you in the process. I love that I've majorly increased my productivity because I've been inspired by all the awesome stuff you bloggers do. I've also knitted when I probably should have done some other things because I wanted to show some good progress "for the blog", but I can also see how my writing has improved, and I've gained a new sense of what I should and shouldn't make public ;). In the past year, I've designed so much more and offered some patterns here, and put my emotional health on the line and submitted designs for publication, and I know I wouldn't have had the courage to do it if not for this blog and you lovely readers. I've also received my first hate mail... which was quite amusing in the long term.

So in honor of such a momentous occasion, I want you all to post a picture of your feet. Yes, your feet. Don't ask how this connects, I'm strange and I like feet. I think they're very interesting. There is a prize involved, so here's mine.



Leave me a comment if you posted a pic so I can see them all! I'll close the contest one week from today, so you have until midnight on Tuesday, October 11 to post. Thanks :)

M