Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Monday, January 23, 2006

*sigh*

Seems like my instinct of not wanting to go to work today was spot on. Shit has hit fans and I'm the person that no one wants to know right now. This morning has been full of tears and worry. And I seriously considered quitting my job until I realized that if I do that, I'll be living in a box on the street with C and my fast-dwindling yarn stash.

So instead of talking about it, or striving to say something disingenuous, here's a picture of my cute nephew Tanis. Click here to go to my flickr gallery where there are more cute pictures. Normal knit blogging should resume tomorrow, unless I've bashed my head in by smacking it on my desk one too many times.



M