Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Thursday, January 12, 2006

HNT and HAIRCUT!

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday! Today you get my nekkid hair :)

The actual length is about the bottom of my shoulderblades, so because I'm turned it looks longer than it actually is. But as long as it used to be, you wouldn't even be able to see the bottom of it in the picture. It was bloody LONG! So yeah... there it is. Much lighter and much easier to deal with.

Socks are progressing slowly... I hope to get them done this weekend. Three day weekend, YAY!!!!

So, have you ever seen people who you can't tell what gender they are? Like, you're sure they're one or the other... but you just can't tell no matter how hard you look? I call them ma'am-sirs. You don't know whether to say "Ma'am" or "Sir" when you address them. So there's this ma'am-sir on the bus in the mornings. And it was driving me crazy today that I couldn't tell. Usually you can tell by clothing or facial structure at first glance, but this person dresses completely androgenously! And in a big puffy coat I couldn't tell if breasts were present. I think he/she caught me looking. How embarassing! Do you know anybody like that? Am I the only one driven to craziness by it?

M