Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Monday, February 20, 2006

Choose your own adventure*

OK, since the last poll was so very enlightening, I thought it was time for another. This one will almost certainly effect how I publish patterns from now on. So here you go...



How do you prefer lace patterns?
As charts showing right side rows correctly and wrong side rows as they appear on the right side.
As charts showing right side and wrong side rows as they are knit.
As written out patterns, word for word instead of a graphic representation (chart).
Other
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



If you have an OTHER option... leave it in the comments.

*does anyone else remember those books? They drove me crazy because I could never keep track of what all adventures I COULD have had.... I started going through and marking off each line of "adventure" until I lost interest.