Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

All Memes all the time

I saw Kat's Meme in a couple of different places, but most recently on Carole's blog, go here for the birthing of this meme and to enter the contest.

Name 5 places other than your house or a knitting store where you have knit...

1. At a Green Day concert in Salt Lake City. (Thanks again, Laurie!)
2. Through my University Graduation.
3. Covered only by a flimsy paper sheet in the doctor's office.
4. Through the Philadelphia Museum of Art (and overlooking the city from the "Rocky" steps).
5. In the delivery room while my sister had her first son.

This is in addition to knitting in cars, buses, planes, trains, etc... and knitting in coffee shops, bookstores, on my lunch breaks, on normal breaks, at my relatives' houses, basically anywhere I can breathe, I can knit.

Where have YOU been knitting?

M