Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Whoosh

A bit of housecleaning before I get deep into Estes reliving. Finally(!) available in the sidebar is the pattern for the Simple Trekking Socks. It is FREE! And I have also added the Retro Wedge felted bag pattern as free as well. If you would all be so kind as to open the Trekking Socks pattern and let me know what you think of the new layout, I'd appreciate it. I'm working on trying to make things just a big cleaner and easier to follow. I like this font better, and the placement of the page numbers, etc... Also, the copyright notice at the end. Just take a look and let me know.

I'm working on setting up my new site, and I'll be going through all of my patterns to update the format and give them a bit more consistency. Like Seraphim's charts need numbering and I want to make ALL my charts shaded for rightside and wrongside.

Let me know what you think.

M