Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Trekking Socks

Here are the finished Trekking socks for the Trek With Me KAL!





Yarn: Trekking XXL in Color 105, gifted to me by the LOVELY Margene.
Pattern: My own. Soon to be released... in fact, as soon as I print the file to a pdf and set up the to ftp to my new server, it will be available as a free pattern.
Needles: US 1 (2.25mm) Clover bamboo dpns.
Gauge: 9 spi and 11 rpi.
Verdict: They are PERFECT for the Trek With Me KAL. They gave me something simple to knit while I finished up Mtn. Peaks V. 2.0, and the subtle patterning is just perfect for the yarn. I hope you all will like the pattern.




EDITED TO ADD: There was a portion missing in the toe of the pattern, I have updated the pdf, please download the new version in the sidebar. Thanks!

______________________________________


More finishing news!!

Sofie
has finished her Icarus shawl! And so has Kate in NYC! They're both beautiful ladies!! Congratulations!