Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Beginnings of a Garden

I did manage to finish the shawl this morning (didn't get it done at lunch), but I should hopefully be blocking it tonight or tomorrow. I have SnB tonight.

Yesterday I bought tomato plants, a red bell pepper plant, and some peppermint. I also bought a new pot to plant my basil in because it was getting a little bit root bound and anemic. So imagine a picture of a happy plant in a big ol' pot here :) I will probably plant the tomatoes and pepper today or tomorrow. I'll put the peppermint in a pot with the other herbs.

I've also planted some seeds for butterstick squash that I will transplant once they are sprouted and large enough, and some lettuce seeds that I'll plant somewhere else. It should be a GOOD summer! :)

M

__________________________________


Take a look at Tina's finished Adamas shawl! YAY! Way to be not-scared of lace Tina!