Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Handwriting Meme

It started here, I saw it here, and now you find it HERE.



Write a pangram on a piece of paper, sign your first name, take a photo of it and load it onto your blog, or upload into the flickr pool.

Let me see your handwriting! :D

With the writing, you will see in the bottom right, the very small-needled Mountain Peaks Shawl, and on the upper left, the mitten I'm test knitting for Terri. I can't show you the whole thing, but it's very cool and I'm LOVING knitting it. :)

M