Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Monday, December 05, 2005

At it again....

this time it's 1 am. Geez. This time I woke up panting thinking that I'd seriously messed up some socks I was trying to knit in my sleep. Apparently my doped up throat crazed mind thought I had figured out some ingenious way to work rows in my head and then using some great mind powers transfer them with a thought to my knitting upon waking. Of course, my mind powers of transferance involved swallowing painfully, so that's why I thought I messed it up. My throat is swelling shut and it's making me dizzy everytime I swallow. Perhaps I should see a doctor in the morning. I may need my tonsels out, or an antibiotic... or something....

*edit* Father/Doctor has called in a Rx for Pennecillin for both of us. Yuck. I really hate that stuff. I ALWAYS get a yeast infection when I take it. But he says to just do an over the counter yeast infection treatment WHILE I'm taking the course of antibiotics and all should be well. SHOULD being the operative word there.