Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Happy HNT

Hi! I'm alive! Mucinex is my friend. I've got some furious rants brewing and lots of thoughts going their way, but they will most likely be put into an editorial piece to be sent to my University's sad excuse for a newspaper. There's alot of issues with budget cuts and bad priority choices. They're willing to nail the Graduate Students who are bringing in funding instead of cutting the budget for the Football coach's Ego salary.

But here is my pic for Half Nekkid Thursday. I had better ones in mind, but I have felt nowhere NEAR pretty enough to take them. Nor has there been enough light. We finally go the sun breaking through today.


M