Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Friday, December 02, 2005

Seems I'm not the only one

There are quite a few of my blogging friends who have the ba-humbug spirit. And I'm glad that I'm not the only one in Logan too. I heard about this on the radio (the link is to the Salt Lake Tribune article) this morning and I just laughed out loud. Four Logan 18 year olds have been charged with 14 counts of harrassment each for leaving threatening notes on houses with Christmas lights up:
"You're going to burn in hell," the computer-generated missives warned. "It is too early in this holiday season to have your damn Christmas lights on."

The notes said they'd burn down the houses if the owners didn't keep the their lights off until December 14th. heheheh.. I'm not sure why that makes me so happy... but it does.

Oh, and you know what else makes me happy? There is a package. A mystery package from God knows who! It's sitting in my old-dude-neighbor's house. And it's driving me insane! I didn't order anything, and I wasn't expecting anything to be sent to me. So I don't know what it is. I love mail, and I'm slightly pissed off at the octegenarian in #2 who isn't awake at 11:45 when we get home, or 7:00 when I leave the house in the morning. Grrrrrr.....

M