Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Monday, November 21, 2005

Today I need motivation....

.... so I'm going to post a list of knitting stuff I'd like to get around to.

Projects:

1. More lace shawls
2. Handpainting laceweight silk
3. My Sirdar Balmoral sweater
4. Some sort of ballet wrap cardigan
5. Any cardigans, I need more of those for the winter since I'm trying to keep the heating bill down.
6. Jaywalker socks
7. Tivoli Tee
8. Alpaca Wrist-warmers for myself. Again with the heating bill.

Techniques:

1. Turkish cast on and toe up socks.
2. Socks on 2 circulars.
3. Designing a sweater with short rows for the bust.
4. Designing a shawl with shortrows.

Yarns:

1. Karabella Aurora 8, or 4.
2. Socks that Rock sock yarn
3. Mountain Colors Barefoot sock yarn

I'm just afraid that I won't remember what these are after I finally finish with Christmas and IK knitting. The yarn for IK should be coming any time now, and I just got my order from KnitPicks with a bunch of yarn for Christmas presents. Must. Knit. Faster.

M