Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Clarification

I guess I was so excited that I didn't state things clearly in my last post.

1- If you want to join the knitalong, and want a chance to be one of the 5 who get the pattern free, then you need to wait until I post the pattern and officially open the knitalong.

2- If you'd like to join the knitalong now, and just wait to buy the pattern once it comes out and remove yourself from the 5-free running, you can e-mail me now and I'll add you in. Make sure you tell me what your choice is.

Either way you'll still be entered in the contest to win the yarn drawing on March 15th as soon as you've joined up.

M