Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Completely ambiguous entry!

Hello! Sorry I haven't really been posting regularly... I've been busy with work and trying to get all sorts of things taken care of before I leave for Philadelphia.


Frankly, I'm a bit despondent... I want to start a new project, but I need to finish Eleanora's socks first, and I want to work on my Koigu socks (they're both on the home stretch of the foot), but Eleanora socks are taking priority. The first one is done, as you can see in that pic, and the second is begun. Sorry for not showing the whole thing... I kind of want to unveil the finished pair instead of being very anticlimactic by already having shown one finished sock.

And now... I shall distract you from the lack of content by a cute cat!


This is Ekho with the catnip mouse I made him, right after I gave it to him. It's now been a bit beaten up, clawed and turned into a one-eyed fuzzy blob. After one night of being woken up at 1:46 am by a loud kitty repeatedly pouncing on a very tasty catnip mouse, we decided to only let him have it during daylight hours. That seems to be working. We also got around to trimming his front nails, so he doesn't claw so much at night and wake us up.

OK, that's all I got.
M