Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Momentous Occasion

OK... generally I have a really good sense if something is overdone or not... but I just can't decide. I think I'm emotionally attached to these socks... but I need to know, should I knit or rip? Is the pattern competing with the yarn? Can you even SEE the pattern?


With flash

In natural, late afternoon sunlight


I need opinions, please.

M

*edit* Thanks for all the input. I ripped them. You all were right. It didn't do either the pattern or the yarn justice. And for Anna and Kit, the yarn is some Koigu in an unknown color that Margene gave to me just because she's fabulous. It MIGHT be P711, but it's hard to tell.