Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Book Meme (tagged by the Magnificent Heather)

Reading Style: In bed for 10 minutes before I pass out, or on weekend mornings while C is still sleeping, sitting cozied up in the corner of the couch.

Number of books I own: I have Nooooooo idea... hundreds.

Last book(s) I bought: If you could C and I as one entity, then We bought Magician: Apprentice(the author's preferred edition) by Raymond Feist. If you count me on my own, it was probably Barbara Walker's Second Treasury.

Last book I read: Last book I actually finished was Choke by Chuck Palahnuik.

Book(s) I am reading now:

The Fifth Sorceress by Robert Newcomb
Blue Latitudes: Boldly Going Where Captain Cook Has Gone Before by Tony Horowitz
Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholomew
Lord of Light by Roger Zelazny

Five books that mean a lot to me:

1- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
2- Poems by Emily Dickinson
3- Faith of the Fallen by Terry Goodkind (book 6 in the Sword of Truth series)
4- The Diary of Anne Frank by Anne Frank
5- Prozac Nation by Elizabeth Wurtzel