Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Good intentions


I finished Tanis' socks. Darn cute! I love how quickly they work up too.

Now, in the Christmas spirit I bought some yarn last weekend to make a pair of socks for my older brother, who lives in San Francisco.


So I IM'ed him this morning and asked him for his measurements. Crap. He's got massive calves and no tape measure. He gave me estimates, but I'm still really unsure about it. I know if I make him socks they'll need to be ribbed and then taper in at the ankle, but they're gonna have to be short since he wears size 11 shoes! Holy Monkey Lovin'! I may have to rip and re-rip these multiple times. Oh well... it's something to knit today during more boring training meetings.

M