Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Masochistic Art

This is entitled "Still Life Of A Finished Sock... Impaled"


The Post-Rheinbeck Fiber Orgy has me a little overwhelmed, so I'll post something more coherant tomorrow if work isn't drowning me by then. It seems to be feast or famine most of the time, and even though it's somewhere in between right now, I'm still feeling overwhelmed... and I'd rather be at home cleaning. Something is seriously wrong with me, I think. CLEANING?! I'D RATHER be CLEANING!!??? *blink* *shakes head*

M