Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Nancy Asks: What's up next for the marvelous Mim?

*in 60's game show announcer voice* Well, I'm so glad you asked Nancy! *bling from the shiny white teeth blinds you all*


I've just finished the first of a new pair of socks for Tanis. The little bugger just GROWS LIKE A WEED! And he's already outgrown the first pair (which I never got a picture of).

AAAND, I'm working on a new shawl design. Here, like Icarus, is the shawl/swatch.

I haven't blocked it yet, and the pattern will be tweaked (the plain part will be larger, with the lace just edging the shawl and blending up into the solid bit), but C says it should be named "Seraphim". I think it fits. So Seraphim it is. His words were actually:
"Looks like angelic wings. Seraphim would be a good name probably.... or something to do with that word"

La has already offered to test knit, and she's order some yarn and everything, so that's taken care of. Just got to offer it to KnitPicks and see if they want it. If no, then I'll get my ass in gear and get my own site up for selling patterns. Anyone else want on board?

M