Mim's Knitting Frenzy

Follow the dark and skeery path into the dank recesses of Miriam's mind. There you will find many a knitting needle and the occasional ominous crochet hook. Sinister looking book presses and towering stacks of paper. Where various handcrafts lurk waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting...

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Um...... no title

Why do I have such a hard time coming up with good subject lines?

Anyhow... I cannot seem to take any good pics because it's been rainy and snowy since Thursday, but I am just starting the toe decreases on the first of Drew's socks (I hope the second one doesn't take me as long as the first one), I've finished the knitting for a felted bag that probably won't turn out how I want it, but will be OK after some tweaking, and I split up a hank of Color Your Own Sock weight Wool from KnitPicks. I dyed it a bunch of funny colors to make mittens for my nieces and nephews for Christmas. I'll get a pick if I can another day. Gotta wait for the sun.

But since a blog entry without a pic makes me very sad, here's one from the weekend.


I bet most of you don't know that I arrange flowers in my spare time too. But I do. I made 2 of these for a friend's church meeting. They were meant to flank the podium.

Oh, and for those that asked, I think I responded to you all, but Icarus will be in the Summer 2006 issue of Interweave Knits, so not until June 2006, I think...

NARF!
M